Get up to $45,000 in Down Payment Assistance!
The HomeChoice program has been created to help Utah residents (or someone in their family) with disabilities to become homeowners. The HomeChoice program funds are provided by the state of Utah through the Olene Walker Housing Fund.
Lower Your Monthly House Payments
HomeChoice Program Details:
The HomeChoice program helps with affordable financing options for the purchase of a property and follows the guidelines provided by Neighborhood Housing Solutions.
- Your or your family member’s disability must meet guidelines established by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) of 1990 or by the Fair Housing Amendment Act of 1988.
- Income restrictions apply. Income based on household size and county guidelines will be considered. Please submit your online application to find out if you meet current income guidelines.
- You must contribute a minimum of $500 toward the down payment.
- Single-family homes, townhomes, and condominiums are all eligible.
- You must qualify for a 30 year mortgage (FHA or Conventional) that allows for HomeChoice funds to be applied. Once we have reviewed your application, we will allow provide you with details about your loan pre-approval.
- You must complete the required HUD approved homebuyer education class. These are offered both online and in-person.