Could you use a $5,000 housing grant?
Utah home buyers are now eligible to receive $5,000 to use towards down payment or closing costs of a home purchase. Sign up now to receive more information about Utah Home Start Grants or other Utah Grants.
Utah Home Start Program Details:
The Home Start Program provides eligible households with up to $5,000 in assistance funds that may be used toward down payment and closing costs. Funds are available on a first come, first served basis.
- No first-time home buyer requirement. All buyers are eligible.
- If you are a first-time home buyer, a home buyer education course will be required.
- Purchase limits apply. These are determined by each county.
**Price limits are subject to change. Please contact us for other counties
- Must occupy the property as primary residence (no investors).
- Manufactured homes and mobile homes are not eligible.
- Household income limits apply. These are determined by number of people in the household.